The hospitality industry has always been about creating unforgettable experiences for travellers. And the majority of today’s travellers want their experiences to be environmentally friendly.
That is why FEDHASA has signed a strategic partnership with The Plant Powered Show, the premier event for conscious and sustainable living. The show, which takes place in Cape Town at the CTICC from 26 to 28 May and in Johannesburg at the Kyalami ICC from 4 to 6 August, provides an exciting opportunity for hospitality players to learn about sustainable practices and explore plant-based options.
Restaurants and hoteliers may find it challenging to keep up to date with the latest health trends, inclusive of plant-based menus. Platforms such as The Plant Powered Show enables FEDHASA members to benefit from expert masterclasses led by leading health and wellness experts, as well as gain insight into new and emerging plant-based trends. FEDHASA’S strategic partnership with The Plant Powered Show is aimed at providing members with the tools and resources to ensure that their product offering caters for a growing and fully inclusive consumer market focussed on health and wellness.
Here are five reasons why The Plant Powered Show is a not-to-be-missed event for FEDHASA members:
- Learn About Sustainable Practices: The hospitality industry is increasingly conscious of their impact on the environment and the need for a sustainable future. The Plant Powered Show offers an opportunity for FEDHASA members to learn about sustainable practices and how to incorporate them into their business.
- Discover Innovative High-Quality Products: The show offers trade professionals in retail and food service a chance to discover innovative, high-quality products that align with their sustainability values.
- Network with Like-Minded Individuals: Attendees can network with like-minded individuals, share ideas and experiences, and gain valuable insights into how to implement sustainable practices into their day-to-day operations.
- Attend Masterclasses and Talks: With 18 masterclasses and interactive hands-on workshops on food and drink hosted by top chefs and award-winning mixologists, The Plant Powered Show 2023 offers a rare opportunity to gain hands-on experience from the best in the business.
- Explore the Marketplace: The marketplace is one of the biggest draws of the show, offering the best and latest plant-powered food, drink, and conscious living products available in South Africa.
With an estimated attendance of over 15,000 consumers and trade professionals, more than 200 exhibitors, and over 50 chef and mixologist demonstrations and expert health and wellness talks, it’s clear that the show is a significant event in the hospitality industry.
To celebrate the partnership, The Plant Powered Show is offering complimentary tickets for Friday, 26 May to FEDHASA members. Simply use the code ‘FEDHASA’ when booking through Quicket. Please note that tickets are extremely limited, so book now to avoid disappointment.