If 2020 was challenging, we know that 2021 will similarly be an extremely tough year for us all. As the voice of South Africa’s hospitality sector, FEDHASA remains committed to standing shoulder to shoulder with you, lobbying on your behalf and delivering great member benefits that will assist you through this difficult time, which include:
- Offering you an employer organisation vehicle to fight anything that is not fair or right in the industry regarding government legislation. Instead of fighting things yourselves – you can use the FEDHASA vehicle to do it for you, as FEDHASA is currently doing for the restaurant and allied industries regarding the extension of the Bargaining Council with the Urgent Interdict application.
- Securing discounts in areas that have high financial impact such as SABC and other entities.
- Notifying you immediately of any new legislation that will affect your business.
- Offering employer organisation status – for you to be accompanied at CCMA hearings by a FEDHASA official.
We ask that you contribute to retaining these benefits, by supporting FEDHASA and renewing your membership in 2021.
Recognising that cashflow may be challenging at this time, we are pleased to be able to retain our 2020 membership fees, as well as offer you the following options:
- A 20% discount on your 2021 membership fees if you settle in full before end March 2021
- A 10% discount on your 2021 membership fees if you settle in full before end April 2021
If your membership fees for 2020 are still outstanding, FEDHASA is able to offer you an extended payment period for your 2020 and 2021 membership fees until 31 May 2021. Should you wish to take up this offer, please inform your respective regional office in writing before the end of March 2021. If we do not hear from you by then, we unfortunately will not be able to pass on your details to the SABC for the usual discount and other tangible benefits – since the statutory proviso, is that the member is in good status regarding membership fees.
If you did not receive your invoice or wish to discuss the above options, please contact us at email@example.com.
As a non-profit industry association, FEDHASA depends on membership for our continued efforts to support the wider hospitality industry in South Africa. We know that during tough times, securing your association membership may not be a priority. FEDHASA takes its role in representing and supporting you very seriously and will continue to build on the good work achieved in 2020.
Here are just some of the highlights:
- Development and publishing of the Hospitality Industry Protocols and Safety Guidelines
- Negotiating rates and taxes relief
- Co-development of TravelSafeEatSafe campaign and app, etc.
View all our 2020 activities and benefits here: FEDHASA Supporting Members Infographic_v2.cdr
We are grateful to you for recognising the importance of having a representative body like FEDHASA championing your cause and throwing your support behind our hospitality sector.