The Minister of Trade & Industries has published the final Companies Amendment Regulation.
The original draft, which FEDHASA forwarded to our members at the time, was published for public comment back in mid-March.
The amendments will undoubtedly be of interest to all our members who own, operate and or manage registered companies.
Below are both the final amendment and the original Companies Regulations 2011:
Final Companies Amendment Regulation – published May 2023
These changes amend the contents of the Companies Regulations 2011.
Essentially the amendments deal with –
- New and amended definitions
- Amended and additional powers of the Commission
- Company annual returns and related filings
- Company security registers and records
- Companies register of disclosure of beneficial interests
- Notification of changes of beneficial owners
- Changes to Annexure 1 Table CR 1 – Prescribed Forms