FEDHASA Cape Operational Feedback for 2016:
- We have launched our exciting, new Communication System in September
- Website Launch – Phase 1 of our brand new website was launched in October.
- Membership has been growing at an even better pace than last year (11%) with a projected 15 % growth
- Events – We have hosted the following successful member events:
- Networking Breakfasts (quarterly) – very popular and have been growing rapidly, with good business conducted amongst members (i.e. Trusted Partners [suppliers to the industry] & our accommodation- & catering members).
- Great Workshops like Customer Service
- and Think Tank with experienced panel for Smaller Accommodation segment
- Connectivity workshop and GM’s Lunches
- Celebrated Women in Tourism in August
- Ayanda, young and upcoming General Manager inspired the 100 youths in
- A successful Garden Route Roadshow I September
- We also met and presented to many regional/- & local tourism offices (LTO’s) and their members
- In the process of formalising a Partnership Agreement with the Local Tourism Offices with objective to working closer together
- Great Annual Golf Day for 2016 – proceeds from the golf day went towards the FEDHASA Cape Youth Bursary Fund.
- 2016 Bursary recipients called to the front
- ‘SAVE THE DATE’ for 2017 Golf Day – 30 March @ Devonvale
Frame and ‘FEDHASA Cape Festive Fun’ Competition!
December 8, 2016