The benefits to FEDHASA Membership usually more than covers the annual membership where you can then assist us with our industry representation and Lobbying
• Business-to-Business Opportunities
10 Reasons why you need to belong:
1. FEDHASA has been recognized and respected by Government and all industry role players as THE representative body & Voice for the South African Hospitality industry, since 1949. The association represents the interest for hospitality industry, including hotels, guest houses, B&B’s, restaurants, caterers and industry suppliers and service providers
Nationally, FEDHASA is proud to be one of the oldest industry
Associations around – 65 years and still counting!
2. FEDHASA uniquely holds two Registrations that sets us apart from other industry Associations – i.e.
· Industry Trade Association operating as a Section 21 Company (not for gain) AND
· Employers’ Body, giving you as the employer (FEDHASA member) access to representation at CCMA-level should the need arise
Some of the other Membership Benefits include:
|3. Credit Card Discounts – very special, exclusive rates of 2%, for members only & also Workplace Banking from Absa|
|4. SABC TV License discounts – 25% discount on commercial licenses|
| 5. Discounts and special rates from:
Checkers – Corporate Benefit card & discounts
|6. Ultra-Liquors – preferential rates & free delivery|
|7. Dining-Out – free set-up costs|
|8. Sleeping-Out – free member listings; Etc.|
|9. Corporate loyalty programme where members can save up to 15% on all SAA-operated routes (domestically, regionally & internationally)|
10. Selected ‘member-to-member discounts’ from our industry supplier members – some of which are extended exclusively for FEDHASA members; business-to-business’ opportunities.
11. Industry-related, specialized Advice & Assistance is just a phone call away, e.g. legislative updates & advice, labour relations advice and other helplines are available.
12. Direct representation and/or lobbying on your behalf – private sector negotiations and representation on e.g.: TBCSA, TGCSA SAT, NdT, CATHSSETA, Wesgro, Northern Cape Tourism, other Association partners such as our Joint Association Member (JAMMS) partners – Cape Town Tourism, SAACI, SATSA, etc. This also includes various Networking Opportunities with other industry segments and players via workshops, forums and events, etc.
13. Regular weekly Communications and Updates, keeping you ahead of the rest!