FEDHASA is recognised and respected as the prime representative for the South African hospitality industry.
FEDHASA holds two registrations:
1. Industry Trade Association – voice and lobbying Body for the hospitality industry – operating as a Section 21 Company (not for gain) AND
2. Employers’ Body Registration with the Dept. of Labour, giving you, as the employer, (FEDHASA member) access to representation at CCMA level.
FEDHASA has a Voice within the following Associations/Organisations
• Imvelo Responsible Tourism Awards (custodian)
• Western Cape Destination Marketing Investment and Trade Promotion Agency (Wesgro)
• South African Tourism (SAT)
• Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA)
• Tourism Business Council of South Africa (TBCSA)
• Tourism Marketing South Africa (TOMSA)
• Culture, Arts, Tourism Hospitality and Sport (CATHSSETA)